In order to be considered for membership in our club, our members will evaluate:
- Your character
- Your demonstration of integrity in your business dealings
- Your standing in the community
To submit your application for membership you must do the following:
- Attend 3 meetings within a proximal period (3 to 5 weeks or so) and get to know several members.
- Request to be sponsored for membership. In order for your application to be considered, you must be sponsored by a member of our club who is in good standing.
- Your application will be reviewed by the Board first. If the Board approves your application, the members of the Club will have 10 days to review your application and consent, object, or abstain. Our Secretary will notify you regarding admission or denial.
- You may NOT be a member of another Redlands service club (except another Rotary chapter) within one year prior to the time of your application.
To maintain your membership in our club you must:
- Pay your dues, fees, and “fines”
- Accomplish your tasks on the New Member Activity Card
- Attend at least 50% of all meetings within a 6 month period
- Serve on one committee
- Participate in service opportunities
Phone: (909) 798-0953